From: Thufir <hawat.thufir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Is Gentoo Healthy? (The Return)
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 10:17:43
1 On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:47:24 -0700, kashani wrote:
2
3 > I say bring on the easiness. Make a big fat button after the
4 liveCD
5 > loads that says "Just install it for me in a nice default kinda way so I
6 > can start playing with this whole USE flag thing I've heard so much
7 > about" and be done with it.
8
9 The irony here is that gentoo has had the live cd for a long time which
10 makes installing so much easier, but just won't go that extra step
11 because...it's supposed to be hard? If it's "supposed" to be hard, why
12 have the live cd? seems contrary.
15 -Thufir
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list