From: Fred Elno <raptor@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mp3/ogg editing
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:01:39
1 > Hello,
4 > I tought this one decodes before editing ???
8 This is what I found in audacity homepage:
9
10 "Audacity is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft
11 Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems."
12
13 So I think he is able to edit sounds, you just open your file, then apply some audio filter on it, cut a part of it
14 tweak volume etc...
15
16 But perhaps I have not well understood your question (my english is not so good ), and maybe I put you in a wrong way.
19 > Fred Elno <raptor@××××××××.fr> [08-11-29 16:21]:
20 >> Hello,
21 >>
22 >> I did you try Audacity?
23 >>
24 >> >
25 >> > Hi,
26 >> >
27 >> > I am looking for a ogg/mp3 editing softwarei (gui), which is able to
28 >> > cut/append such streams without loss due to reencoding.
29 >> >
30 >> > What software is worth trying ?
31 >> >
32 >> > Thank you very much for your help in advance!
33 >> >
34 >> > Kind regards,
35 >> > mcc
36 >> >
37 >> >
38 >> > --
39 >> > Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
40 >> > unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
41 >> > See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
42 >> > In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.
43 >> >
44 >> >
47 >> http://www.drakonix.fr
51 > --
52 > Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
53 > unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
54 > See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
55 > In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.
60 http://www.drakonix.fr