From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage mirrors difference???
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:42:56
1 Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > pk wrote:
3 >> Hello,
4 >
5 > [snip]
6 >
7 >> Right now I have a GLSA warning on the european configured one:
8 >> 200808-12 [N] Postfix: local...
9 >>
10 >> On the other one there is no GLSA warning, although both wants to
11 >> upgrade to postfix 2.5.5
12 >
13 > how did you run glsa-check? With 'affected', 'all', or 'new'?
14
15 "glsa-check -l | grep -i '\[n\]'"
16
17 >> This has been like this for about a week now. Does anyone know why
18 >> this difference occurs? I'm just curious...
19 >
20 > Have you synced both machines again recently? glsa-check only updates
21 > it's information when you sync portage, so it could be that one rsync
22 > server had the advisory before the other one, and you just synced while
23 > they were different.
24
25 Well, just for the sake of it I tried it again (both machines are
26 sync'ed right now). The "european" shows the GLSA for Postfix. The other
27 one doesn't show anything.
28
29 When I do "emerge --with-bdeps y -DupN world", Portage wishes to upgrade
30 both machines to Postfix-2.5.5. Strange...
31
32 Thanks for answering!
33
34 Best regards