From: Robert Bridge <robert@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Asus Eee Gentoo install - no CD drive
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:16:32
1 On Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:01:51 -0700
2 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > I'm very familiar with installing Gentoo via LiveCD, but I'm not sure
5 > how to go about it without a CD drive. I'm sure there are many exotic
6 > options to choose from, but I'd rather not have to learn too much new
7 > stuff to get this done. Can anyone recommend a simple method? I have
8 > a wired/wireless LAN/internet connection and 3 systems on the LAN
9 > running Gentoo. No USB drive though.
10
11 If you already have a linux install on the machine, you could install
12 from that.
15 Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
16 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html