From: "Arthur D." <spinal.by@××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:34:19
1 > I'm using a 4 years old system, and if I change that line, log out and
2 > in again, it changes the env variable and everything works (that means
3 > the behavior is probably caused by your configuration). If visudo is
4 > still using that configuration, maybe that's because some
5 > configuration file has precedence over environment variables. In that
6 > case, you gotta find that file and change it.
7 >
8 > Not an easy task, anyway... I just did an "grep -r /bin/nano" in /etc.
9 > LOL, I know there's a better way, I'm just too lazy to look for it...
10
11 Man, running "sudo visudo" and just running "visudo" is not the same.
12 Be careful. Nano is hardcoded in sudo's ebuild.
15 Best regards, Spinal