From: Chris Brennan <xaero@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: IDE for C/C++ (Was: Really OT now (Re: [gentoo-user] udev + /usr)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 20:01:23
1 On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Leonardo Guilherme
2 <leonardo.guilherme@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 I do not know the state of Geanny since I last checked (couple of years
5 > ago), but the highlight capabilites of KDevelop got my eye. It highlights
6 > local variables in different colors in the same context, so something like
7 >
8 > int foo(float bar, float baz) {
9 > }
10 >
11 > will have bar and baz in different colors. Also, support for CMake in
12 > KDevelop got really great and useful. Plus, it supports debugging inside the
13 > editor. Its awesome.
16 If you want something in a gui, what about Code::Blocks? It's also
17 multi-platform....
18
19 > --
20 > Chris Brennan
21 > A: Yes.
22 > >Q: Are you sure?
23 > >>A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
24 > >>>Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?
25 > http://xkcd.com/84/ | http://xkcd.com/149/ | http://xkcd.com/549/
26 > GPG: D5B20C0C (6741 8EE4 6C7D 11FB 8DA8 9E4A EECD 9A84 D5B2 0C0C)
27