From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] changing console font
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 11:26:23
1 2009/11/6 Skippy <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>:
2 > So I know you change the console font in /etc/conf.d/consolefont and I
3 > know I can find more fonts in /usr/share/consolefonts . . . here's what
4 > I don't know.  How can I preview a font?
5 >
6 > Is there some way to test/view a font without having to reboot the
7 > computer?  Plus, what is to stop me from changing the font to something
8 > non-english and ending up with a system where I can't read anything?  :)
9
10 What about /etc/init.d/consolefont restart?
13 Daniel Pielmeier