From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and missing paste file option in right click menu.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:45:04
1 Am Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 02:37:12PM -0500 schrieb Dale:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I did my weekly updates this past Sunday.  I noticed one change I like.
5 > If I put my mouse pointer over a video file, it does like a animated
6 > preview thingy.  I've seen some websites do that and it is kinda nifty.
7 > Then I noticed something that is missing and I use that a LOT, I mean a
8 > whole LOT.  When I move a file(s) from one place to another, I either
9 > use Cut or Copy where the file is located and then use Paste where I
10 > want it to go.  I can do the Cut and Copy part, they are in the right
11 > click menu as always.  However, the Paste option is gone.
12 > […]
13 > This is either a bug or I'm not looking in the right place to enable
14 > this again.
15 > […]
16 > Anyone else notice this or just me?  Am I missing where the setting to
17 > control this is?  Is it just gone?  Thoughts?
18
19 The menu entry appears once you actually have something to paste.
20 So copy/cut a file first.
21
22 Just reproduced it on my 22.04 Dolphin.
25 Grüße | Greetings | Salut | Qapla’
26 Please do not share anything from, with or about me on any social network.
27
28 As an environmental activist I like to take the bike to work.
29 Even if it’s a huge pain to hoist it into the trunk of my SUV.