From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] networkmanager stopped working after upgrade
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:18:05
1 On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 12:58:23 +0000, Pupino wrote:
2
3 > Hello everybody, i've made a system upgrade and networkmanager stopped
4 > working (or at least i think that's the problem). I use wicd to
5 > connect to my wireless ap and now it hangs on telling "validating
6 > authentication". The packages involved in the upgrade that might be
7 > responsible (imho) are: networkmanager, dbus and policykit.
8
9 Wicd is a replacement for networkmanager, you shouldn't be trying to run
10 both at the same time.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Aibohphobia: an irrational fear of palindromes.