From: "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ethics of vmware use
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:23:00
1 On May 20, 2006, at 11:00 AM, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
2
3 > I like to be one of the good guys. I'm not always sure what that
4 > means
5 > in particular cases, so I'm going to ask what I should do here.
6 > Opinions
7 > welcome. Flames somewhat less so.
8 >
9 > I got a 30-day trial license for vmware, thinking to replace my aging
10 > Win4Lin. It seems to work (thanks to folks on this list). But I
11 > notice
12 > that now that I've created my VMs, I may not need workstation any
13 > more. I could do very well with the player, which is free.
16 I have not used it though I plan on getting the OS X version once my
17 Mac Mini arrives...
18
19 There is this which fits your budget
20
21 <http://www.parallels.com/>
22
23 Chad
24
25 ---
26 Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
27 Your Web App and Email hosting provider
28 chad at shire.net