From: Denis <denis.che@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to audacious?
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 23:18:38
1 > Amarok is feature-rich, but heavy indeed. I don't recommend it for a
2 > drop-in XMMS replacement. If you like the idea of editing mp3 tags and
3 > organzing your music really nicely, browsing it 3 different ways and
4 > seeing cover art from amazon.com and such, amarok is for you.
5
6 Ha... yea, my use flags have "-gnome" and "-kde" in them, and I run a
7 very simple fluxbox environment... I just want the music player to
8 have a decent graphical interface, but just the essential features,
9 without bloat.
10
11 It seems like I got the Audacious to work... But I still miss the XMMS ;-)
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list