From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:16:49
1 On Wed, 16 May 2012 07:41:32 +0700
2 Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
3
4 > On May 15, 2012 7:50 AM, "Dale" <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > >
6 > > Maybe like me, you blabber more than you think:
7 > >
8 > > http://archives.gentoo.org/stats/gentoo-user-per-year.xml
9 > >
10 > > I didn't put them in any certain order but you have fallen a bit
11 > > tho. Someone put alum in your water or something?
14 > I blabbed that much??
15 >
16 > Gee... I purposefully stay away from piping up in threads related to
17 > CUPS, KDE, Gnome, and other desktop-only stuff, and still end up in
18 > the top 5?? o_O
19 >
20 > Rgds,
21
22 OK, OK. May I remind you what started this thread?
23 If bottom-most is really that important to you, I will
24 of course comply, though with outlook express which I'm
25 forced to use most of the time this is a bit tedious.
26 I had no idea what a flood of angry comments my post
27 on preferring top-most would start off.
28
29 My original problem (see title) is as yet unsolved. Any one
30 out there with an idea what might be causing this?
31 I'm grateful to those 3 or 4 who tried to help, but
32 by now I'm rather desperate and in the whole of internet
33 pages there is nothing even coming near.
34
35 bugzilla told me this wasn't a bug and go to the forums.
36 So you are really my last resort.
37
38 regards, michael