From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Quoting styles
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:48:37
1 Qian Qiao wrote:
2
3 >On 10/31/05, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
6 >>I'm not sure that last one worked right either. It was supposed to ask
7 >>before sending, it didn't. I added this domain to plain text, something
8 >>I just lucked up and found in preferences. Maybe this will work. Let
9 >>me know if it does or not.
13 >It worked. :)
17 I wonder which one worked, the telling it to ask first, which it didn't,
18 or setting the domain thing. If this one works, I don't care which one
19 it is. If everybody is happy, I'm happy to. Everybody is happy right?
20
21 I can't tell any difference over here. It looks the same to me. <
22 scratches head >
23
24 Did it work this time too? I'm confused. It's OK, it's normal for me.
25
26 Dale
27 :-) <------- Not HTML right? I put in : - ) with no spaces.
28 --