From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Are "push" backups flawed?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:07:02
1 It's out of scope for file transfer protocols; it's a daemon/system-local
2 problem. Attach pre-event or post-event scripts serverside for any special
3 munging or protections you'd like to apply. (Such as triggering an LVM
4 snapshot, for example...)
5
6 (sorry for the top post; in-line can be done in this client, but it's more
7 cumbersome than I have time for atm...)
8
9 ZZ