From: Jeremy Olexa <olex.mail.lists@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x86 Install CD
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:14:09
1 Jim wrote:
2 > Has anyone gotten an Intel pro wireless 2200 (ipw2200) working with
3 > Gentoo and more specifically with the installer?
4
5 Yup, ipw2200 works fine with Gentoo. I have never tried installing with
6 wireless though. Have you tried networkless install to get it working
7 and then once gentoo is running update the system? Or perhaps install on
8 a wired connection (I'm sure you would try this if you have the ability
9 to =)
10
11 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/2006.0/handbook-x86.xml?full=1
12 (includes instructions for networkless install)
13
14 Sry, I can't help on the installer issue, I haven't ever used the LiveCD
15 to install, only console.
16
17 -Jeremy
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list