From: ny6p01 <ny6p01@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [NOT SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Sound not sounding
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 15:14:24
1 Just a shot in the dark, but is alsasound service starting correctly?
4 Lee 😎
5
6 On Mar 26, 2022 at 6:29 AM, Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
7
8 On 3/26/22 07:12, Peter Humphrey wrote:
9 > I haven't mentioned it before, but whenever I restart PA I get a plain window
10 > announcing something like "Audio Adapter Y247A. Analog audio". It only exists
11 > for a second or so and I haven't been able to capture it in a screen shot. It
12 > isn't a standard KDE window, or at least it has no colours or window
13 > decorations.
14
15 I have also see that and have assumed it's from pulseaudio, showing its
16 default sound device.