From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [NOT SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Sound not sounding
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:29:23
1 On 3/26/22 07:12, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > I haven't mentioned it before, but whenever I restart PA I get a plain window
3 > announcing something like "Audio Adapter Y247A. Analog audio". It only exists
4 > for a second or so and I haven't been able to capture it in a screen shot. It
5 > isn't a standard KDE window, or at least it has no colours or window
6 > decorations.
7
8 I have also see that and have assumed it's from pulseaudio, showing its
9 default sound device.