From: sam new <maoben1234@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: i486
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 06:10:11
1 Thanks all, I have a question , when we build the system, always use host
2 client to build the toolchain , then GCC Glibc ...kernel some unity ... from
3 source ,but where the frist system come from ,does it build using the
4 Assembly language or machine language? I mean just give you X86 hardware and
5 power , no OS, no livd cd . I am afraid it is out of this topic.but it
6 always puzzled me :-)