From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Choice of MUA
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:36:56
1 On 2016-08-11, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 10 Aug 2016 15:21:54 Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> 160810 Peter Humphrey wrote:
4 >> > I've been using KMail for many years. It suits me in many ways,
5 >> > the most important being that I don't need to keep switching my hands
6 >> > between mouse and keyboard.
7 >>
8 >> If that's your criterion, why not try Mutt ?
9 >> I've been using it for c 20 years & have never wanted anything else.
10 >
11 > How does it display HTML in messages?
12
13 I have it set to run them through lynx (or links, or w3m, I forget) by
14 default and display the results in the normal pager. If I hit "p" it
15 uses Firefox.
18 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Maybe I should have
19 at asked for my Neutron Bomb
20 gmail.com in PAISLEY --