From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Canonical place to list modules to load
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:13:43
1 On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:38:09 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > > Unlikely, as long as you run etc-update or equivalent. The ebuild
4 > > takes care of migrating several config files, you only need to follow
5 > > the steps in the migration guide referred to in the elog messages.
6
7 > I did that with the xorg upgrade, followed the guide. I still can't get
8 > it to work. I'm on the old xorg now. That's why I dread some of these
9 > upgrades. Broke OS or broke X bothers me.
10
11 The difference is that this one is under the direct control of Gentoo
12 devs, so it really ought to work, and does.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Why is the word abbreviation so long?