From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: [www-redesign] Current status
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:24:54
I've stopped responding to the gentoo-dev thread. We'll keep all
discussion here.

Aaron, will you take a look at what I currently have up on the test
server. Use my code as a base and tweak the css to your liking. I know a
lot of what you see in my codebase is not what you would like to see but
I made a lot of changes to make it work correctly and as easily as
possible with the XSL template. For the time being let's stick to one
css file.

Try to take into account the feedback we received over the past week.
Use your own discretion and try to stick as close to your reference
pages as possible.