From: Daniel <damage@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Java installation handling not acceptable
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 08:35:53
1 Hi,
2 thank you all for responding.
3
4 I notice that it is ugly to explain this problem. So I will ask a simple
5 question and we will have a look at the answer(s).
6
7 How do I emerge JDK-1.5 if I also need to set the "java" useflag?
8
9 I'm really interested in your answers. But I think all possible answers are
10 longer than two sentences, aren't they? And THAT is the problem.
11
12 Krzysiek Pawlik told me that one of my suggestions "would break
13 the 'non-interactive' principle of portage". But the Java installation _is
14 currently_ 'interactive'.
15
16 regards
17 Daniel