From: "ducasse.isidore@×××××.com" <ducasse.isidore@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Drive asignments for sata drives
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:45:24
1 By the way, while trying latest 2.6.20 kernel, my machine couldn't mount my SCSI drive as sda2 anymore...
2 I swear I didn't plug/unplug any device in the meanwhile.
3
4 Got any clue? Is there a magic option to get in a shell and check with genkernel made kernels for the correct device node? Or a udev initramfs with just a prompt available?
5
6 On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 18:45:20 +0000 (UTC)