From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:11:06
1 %% David Bryson <mutex@g.o> writes:
2
3 db> *reads some more*
4
5 db> OK it's all coming back to me now. I added to my ebuild the
6 db> linuxrc that I wanted, and had it installed in a well known
7 db> location in /tmp during the emerge process of the catalyst stage.
8
9 Hm. I'm not so thrilled about tweaking out an ebuild for this. I think
10 I'll try something different.
11
12 >> It's already been done, just that it is in CVS HEAD right now and
13 >> probably won't be released until after 2005.1 is out the door.
14
15 db> cooooool. :D
16
17 Is there anywhere I can find out more about this "Rocket" stuff? Sounds
18 neat.
22 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
23 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
25 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
26 --
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list