From: Eric Edgar <rocket@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] How is initrd built?
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 15:40:23
1 Catalyst doesnt really support unionfs at the moment.
2
3 You will need to add unionfs to your isolinux loader script to get it to
4 work.
5
6 unionfs=/path/to/block device will let you use a formatted device as the
7 place to store changes. This code is VERY experimental and is currently
8 just starting to be supported. It will not be in official cds for
9 sometime as no one has tested it all besides myself.
10
11 Rocket
12