From: Markus Ullmann <jokey@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:36:53
1 Donnie Berkholz schrieb:
2
3 >Status of PMS
4 >-------------
5 >ferringb said:
6 > I'd like the council to please discuss the current status of PMS, if
7 > the running of it satisfys the councils requirements of a *neutral*
8 > standard, if the proposed spec actually meets said standards, and if
9 > said spec is actually going to be approved sometimes this side of'09.
10 >
11 >Preparation: Post your opinion to the -dev thread "One-Day Gentoo
12 >Council Reminder for June" 2+ hours before the meeting.
13
14 After investing more than two hours to just read the Mails that popped
15 up yesterday regarding this stuff, I'd say we can't really take this
16 serious. The PMS maintainers were withholding information on
17 compatibility issues they've seen.
18 As such we can't be sure this will pop up again in the future and so I
19 strongly suggest dismissing this as something official for gentoo.
20
21 Best Regards
22 Markus Ullmann
23 Gentoo Council Member