From: Caleb Tennis <caleb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Useflags: qt, qt3, qt4?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:16:26
1 > Currently we are at 4), should we change anything?
2
3 My proposal:
4
5 I would personally like to stay with just the "qt" use flag. The use flag
6 will be for support of whichever version of Qt is supported (v3 or v4) for
7 the particular emerge.
8
9 In the cases where more than one version is supported, it should be for
10 Qt4 only. The Qt3 version should be a separate emerge. For example, in
11 the case of the poppler bindings, there should be a poppler-bindings-qt3
12 package.
13
14 It's not pretty, but I think it's the best tradeoff we have.
15
16 Caleb
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list