From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: new "qt" category
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:06:10
1 On 17/01/2013 14:57, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > After some initial bikeshedding we came to the conclusion that naming
3 > the category simply "qt" is the most elegant solution. We will then
4 > also be dropping the qt- prefix in package names. This means
5 > x11-libs/qt-core will be moved to qt/core, and so on.
6
7 Please don't. Right now we have only one category which is not foo-bar
8 and that's virtual... I'm pretty sure it's going to break some
9 assumption to change that...
12 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
13 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/