From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] I want to steal your tools
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 06:54:51
1 So it seems to me that we have tons of tools out there that people
2 have writtten and we need to aggregrate and document them.
3
4 I don't care necessarily how shitty they are, how old they are, what
5 language they are in, or even who wrote them. I care that they are
6 open source or public domain; that they are useful etc...
7
8 So reply with a URL pointing at your tool*. Please don't attach your
9 tool to the email as that would make our mail server sad. If you need
10 space; e-mail your tool to me (not the list) and I will host it
11 somewhere.
12
13 -Alec
14
15 * Tool being a tool useful for gentoo development, dealing with
16 profiles, ebuilds, configs, etc. Tool does not include your penis or
17 other genitellia.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list