From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Savannah CVS changes and the missing GNUStep herd
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:20:04
1 Unless somebody else wants to do it, I am about to step in here to keep
2 GNUstep in the tree. I already did some research on it, and it seems it
3 needs an update, and the previous maintainer masked a few of the CVS
4 ebuilds, so that eases things a bit. Seems many of the packages can use
5 an upgrade, so I'll give it a try today to see if I can get it working
6 again.
7
8 I'm going to look into more detail to it today, so if someone has
9 objections, please state them now.
10
11 I would really like to see a new GNUstep maintainer, but I'm not in the
12 desktop herd or something, neither a frequent user of GNUstep any more.