From: Christopher Head <chead@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-cdr/sync2d
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2020 01:28:02
1 On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 12:40:17 -0700
2 Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > With that in mind, I don't expect it to gain Python 3 support, nor do
5 > I expect an additional 15 days of waiting time to change that fact. 15
6 > vs 30 days doesn't seem worth squabbling over.
7
8 Not that I care about this specific case, but isn’t the 30-day time
9 period also meant as a nice long warning time for people *using* the
10 package to give them time to migrate to something else before it starts
11 to be unsupported, potentially break the depgraph, no longer be
12 installable on additional systems, and so on?
13 --
14 Christopher Head