From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:00:03
1 On Tuesday 28 June 2005 12:37, Anders Hellgren wrote:
2 > Let's see, all admins and global mods are in the Global Moderators group.
3 > To the best of my knowledge the staus is the following.
4 If those are all, then the problem doesn't seems to exists.
5 Most of them already took it, the others will take it, the inactive ones can
6 be "suspended" until they came back and then decide.
7
8 For the minority of uncertain.. they always can decide "quiz or leave".
9 It's just a quiz *you* are asking for as already Chris and Fernando said, as
10 to be official Gentoo staff/developers (this was just a bit of confusion as
11 the gentoo docs consider everyones "developers" so the problem is not staff
12 or developers being different, but just the need for a cleanup of terms.
13
14 And until you don't figure on roll-call after taking a quiz, you can't be
15 considered "Official Staff/Developers", so you can't just say "we're
16 official", also ATs getting developers must take the quiz, so you see that
17 the quiz *is* a fundamental part of it.
20 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
21 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
22 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)