From: Anders Hellgren <andh@××××××××××××××××××××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 38: Status of forum moderators in the Gentoo project
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:40:47
1 > Currently I'd be interested if there are any solid numbers how many
2 > global moderators/admins want/don't want to get staff status?
3
4 Let's see, all admins and global mods are in the Global Moderators group.
5 To the best of my knowledge the staus is the following.
6
7 Nitro: Not necessary, [1]
8 amne: Will take
9 BonezTheGoon: Don't know, inactive
10 curtis119: Has recently taken it
11 Deathwing00: /me is getting confused by his replies in this thread, the
12 main authors of the glep never intended anyone to become Gentoo staff
13 without taking the staff quiz.
14 Earthwings: Will take
15 ian!: Will take
16 kallamej: Will take
17 klieber: Not necessary, [1]
18 Maedhros: Will take
19 masseya: Don't know, but he thinks the glep is a really good idea.
20 phong: Don't know, inactive
21 pilla: Reluctant, but hasn't said he would refuse.
22 pjp: Not necessary, [1]
23 plate: Not necessary, [1]
24 puggy: Not necessary, [1]
25 rac: Not necessary, [1]