From: Drake Wyrm <wyrm@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] CVS and non-devs (still!)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:02:12
1 Just as a fork on this thread... Is there a difference in content between
2 the CVS tree and the rsyncable portage tree? Any thoughts about allowing
3 anonymous pserver access to the CVS tree? I think I read somewhere
4 (or maybe I'm just hallucinating) that pserver access was once enabled,
5 but the decision was made to remove it. If this is correct, what were
6 the reasons for that decision?
9 Batou: Hey, Major... You ever hear of "human rights"?
10 Kusanagi: I understand the concept, but I've never seen it in action.
11 --Ghost in the Shell