From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: how to contribute to use/slot deps: was Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple Repo Support
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:38:24
1 On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:56:37 -0800 Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | It's really pretty simple- get off your butt and chip in if you want
4 | it, else you're on _our_ timeline (eg, we implement it when we deem
5 | it sane/ready to go).
6
7 Is Portage development done to support the needs of those of us who
8 provide the tree, or is the tree expected to be restricted to whatever
9 Portage developers feel like implementing?
12 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (I can kill you with my brain)
13 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
14 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm