From: Patrick Lauer <bugs@××××××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Agenda [WAS: One-Day Gentoo Council Reminder for June]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:15:59
1 Fernando J. Pereda wrote:
2 >>>
3 >> Just to pour some oil on the flames -
4 >
5 > Then don't do it. You are doing a very bad marketing for the pkgcore
6 > guys with your whinnings.
7 Dude. Shut up.
8
9 I'm not a pkgcore guy. If anything I'm a portage supporter. That I
10 accidentally host pkgcore.org doesn't mean I'm "one of them".
13 >> Y'all are aware that paludis can't parse a valid make.conf and does
14 >> ignore package.keywords at times, yes?
15 >>
16 >> Test case is:
17 >>
18 >> FEATURES="strict" # test and stricter fail
19 >>
20 >> in make.conf ... if you had the tests you claim others lack that
21 >> would have been fixed a long time ago.
22 >
23 > Yes, we are aware of that bug in a feature we consider highly
24 > experimental.
25 Hmm, I'd have guessed config files are moderately relevant. And why
26 don't y'all fix a bug like that? First you insult others for not doing
27 tests, then you show a lack of tests and are proud of it. Augh.
28 >
29 > You are amusing...
30 Hey, I gave you a testcase - now fix it, chop chop!
33 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list