From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: libressl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Discontinuing LibreSSL support?
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 22:31:51
1 On Wed, 2020-12-30 at 01:00 +0300, Stefan Strogin wrote:
2 > I would be happier if some other developers were able and willing to
3 > participate
4 > actively in the LibreSSL project. But if not, not.
5 > Just make the transition as painless as possible.
6
7 But why would they do that? What I'm really missing in all the replies
8 is a single reason why LibreSSL would be better for anyone. Not 'it's
9 an alternative', not 'I don't trust' but a real proper, verifiable
10 argument 'LibreSSL is better in this regard'.
13 Best regards,
14 Michał Górny