From: Colin Morey <peitolm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spam and muppets
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:14:36
1 On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 13:53, Kim Nielsen wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I have said it before and I'll say it again. Could be please have
5 > spamassassin and a prober configured procmail script installed to
6 > moderate the gentoo mailing lists from spam and muppets ?
7 >
8 > /Kim
9 This has come up a number of times recently, and each time i have to
10 double check my own spam folder to find out what the reason for the
11 complaint is, (I run spamassasin locally, and it works very well), I
12 don't think however that legally filtering of traffic to an open
13 mailling list is a good thing.
14
15 Would people be interested in a short guide to configure spamassasin for
16 use on a gentoo system?
17
18 Colin Morey.
19
20 (opinions expressed herein are not necessary the opinions of the Gentoo
21 team,.. nor anyone else's bar mine.)