From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposed addition to the Social Contract
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:51:53
1 On Saturday 24 March 2007, Christel Dahlskjaer wrote:
2 > It looks like our social contract doesn't prohibit Gentoo from being
3 > dependent upon a single sponsor or corporation. In the interests of
4 > keeping Gentoo run by the developers rather than any outside party, how
5 > about the following addition to the Social Contract?
6 >
7 > <heading>We will be run by the Development Community</>
8 > Gentoo will be run by the development community. We will never allow
9 > ourselves to be reliant upon a single sponsor or corporation.
10
11 i think this whole idea is a moot point anyways ... go visit the Gentoo
12 Foundation web site and see Chapter 2 Section 5
13 -mike