From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bugzilla etiquette suggestions
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:52:02
1 On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:39:06 +0100 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Are you being serious about this?
4
5 Sadly, even if he is, there're enough people around here that're taking
6 that kind of thought seriously (see, for example, my sarcastic post on
7 the 0day -core thread that so many people took as genuine)...
8
9 | NOTABUG sounds good, but as Ciaran said, we need another replacement
10 | for those bugs who really deserve it. If a user sticks
11 | -fvisibility=hidden into his CFLAGS (instead of CXXFLAGS),
12 | PLEASEGOAWAYKTHXBYE would be much more appropriate.
13
14 They also deserve it if they stick it in their CXXFLAGS...
17 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
18 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm