From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sunrise, a temporary compromise
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 04:54:11
1 Mike Doty wrote:
2 > All-
3 >
4 > We've had a discussion about sunrise and have reached a compromise.
5 > Someone will summarize it later, I've attached the raw logs for now.
6 > Until the council makes a firm decision about non-gentoo hosted
7 > overlays, this will be the defining method of dealing with them.
8
9 I'm amazingly confused about why technical policy decisions (and even
10 discussions about them) are being made by devrel in a devrel-specific
11 channel. Could someone clear me up on this?
12
13 Thanks,
14 Donnie