From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sunrise, a temporary compromise
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 06:16:21
1 On 6/23/06, Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm amazingly confused about why technical policy decisions (and even
3 > discussions about them) are being made by devrel in a devrel-specific
4 > channel. Could someone clear me up on this?
5 >
6 > Thanks,
7 > Donnie
8
9 Sorry, but I must second this, especially as discussions have also
10 been continuing that (unlike Mike's discussion) actually included
11 council members.
12
13 I'm all for folks trying to help resolve the Sunrise issues, but I
14 feel that it's not devrel's place to be deciding this particular
15 policy issue, especially when the issue has already been referred to
16 the council.
17
18 Best regards,
19 Stu