From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Brainstorming how to collaboratively work on kernels
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:42:09
1 "Andrew P. Lentvorski, Jr." <bsder@×××××××.org> writes:
2
3 [...]
4
5 > At the very least, consider Perforce before Bitkeeper. Several of the
6 > FreeBSD developers seem to use Perforce behind the scenes, and it hasn't
7 > seemed to provoke even a fraction of the animosity that Bitkeeper does.
10 "Gentoo Linux will never depend upon a piece of software unless it
11 conforms to the GNU General Public License, GNU Lesser General
12 Public License or some other license approved by the Open Source
13 Initiative (OSI.)" -- http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/contract.xml
14
15 I think we can cross Preforce/Bitkeeper off the list based on that.
16
17 Matt
20 Matthew Kennedy
21 Gentoo Linux Developer