From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GTK2 QT Theme
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:59:43
1 begin quote
2 On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:18:24 +1100
3 Troy Dack <tad@g.o> wrote:
8 > Ebuild is at:
9 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~tad/overlay/x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt/
10 > (copy to your overlay directory, don't forget the patch in files/)
11 >
12 > Screenshot at:
13 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~tad/gtk-qt.png (~560K, 1600x1200)
14 >
15 > Currently most gtk-engines-* ebuilds seem to belong to the Gnome herd,
16 > so not wanting to step on anyones toes, would the Gnome herd object to
17 > this build being placed in the tree?
18
19 as it is its crashy, check the reported gaim crashes due to the theme
20 for example (yes. that was the 0.2 version). as ~ is -not- a playground
21 for broken packages or known buggy things I oppose the inclusion of this
22 until it can be shown as to not crash applications.
26 //Spider
29 begin .signature
30 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
32 end