From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: About pam herd status
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:21:07
1 On Monday 09 December 2013 16:32:09 Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > On 12/09/2013 02:21 PM, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
3 > > On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 > >> Hello
5 > >>
6 > >> Is pam team still active? I wonder about this as, recently, we have
7 > >> needed to go ahead and fix some bugs related, for example, with pambase
8 > >> and pam_ssh
9 > >>
10 > >> Thanks for the info :)
11 >
12 > So I guess it's time to call for maintainers or we should consider
13 > merging this herd with another one (base?) to avoid unattended bugs for
14 > a long time.
15
16 well, the sep herd was kind of by design ... i didn't want it cluttering up
17 base-system@ and it is super convenient to abdicate all PAM decisions to a
18 single herd.
19 -mike