From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: Tamas Sarga <tamas@×××××××××××××××××.net>
Cc: Michiel de Bruijne <m.debruijne@××××××.nl>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Conveying important upgrade messages to user community
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:40:23
1 Hi,
2
3 On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 15:34 +0100, Tamas Sarga wrote:
4 > Lot of users don't know anything about PORTAGE_LOGDIR and the
5 > portage-log filter scripts. I think the abilities of portage is enough,
6 > but these aren't well-known enough. Maybe somebody (for example me)
7 > should create an overview about PORTAGE_LOGDIR and portage-log filters.
8 > It could go to the next GWN's tips&tricks article.
9
10 I think that would be prove very useful for most of our users.
11 Personally I would welcome such an entry for the GWN.
12
13 Sincerely,
14 Brix
15 --