From: Michael Kohl <citizen428@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP 34 (category metadata) implemented
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:53:02
1 On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 02:46:08 +0000
2 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > GLEP 34 (category metadata) [1] is now fully implemented.
5
6 Thanks for getting this done so quickly! :)
7
8 > If you're fluent in non-English, by all means add in other languages,
9
10 I've just added German longdescriptions for all the app- categories
11 (well, besides app-vim where you seem to have done this yourself). I
12 will continue with the other categories later today and tomorrow.
13
14 BTW: Will there be a tool for our users to easily extract information
15 from the category metadata? Something like 'equery catinfo de app-vim'
16 could be nice for example.
17
18 Cheers,
19 Michael
22 web@××××××××××.net citizen428@g.o
23 http://citizen428.net/ http://dev.gentoo.org/~citizen428/
24 GnuPG key: 0x90CA09E3/4D21 916E DBCE 72B8 CDC5 BD87 DE2D 91A2 90CA 09E3