From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Bugzilla arch list reordering
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 11:46:55
1 W dniu pon, 15.01.2018 o godzinie 23∶01 +0100, użytkownik Michał Górny
2 napisał:
3 > I've created a small HTML file with example of how this would look:
4 >
5 > https://dev.gentoo.org/~mgorny/tmp/cc.html
8 I've updated the example to include the variant suggested by Dirkjan.
9 All arches are order according to the popularity (based on the results
10 from his mail), except Prefix which I left at the bottom as a special
11 case.
12
13 Since neither of the proposals has received any specific reply, I'm not
14 sure how to proceed from here. I suppose we can possibly have two lists
15 in different order so that people could use whichever they prefer.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny