From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] [RFC] Alternative methods for determining 'interest in Foundation affairs'
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 13:14:02
1 On Fri, 2019-09-06 at 05:11 -0700, Raymond Jennings wrote:
2 > Considering that the undertakers attempted recently to involuntarily retire
3 > a developer in spite of said developer's objection, and that said motion
4 > was only stopped by direct intervention from the council, I believe I have
5 > a good reason to advocate caution in regards to social procedures.
6
7 This is not only an off-topic but also a blatant lie.
11 Best regards,
12 Michał Górny