From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:58:51
1 On 10/09/2015 12:50 PM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > Once that happens, we have important history on infrastructure
3 > outside of our control.
4
5 That implies IRC. And important discussions DO happen there.
6
7 The history however is saved. The same goes for github (saved via github
8 mail notifications).
11 However, once something needs to be discussed community wide, we
12 _always_ take that discussion to the public MLs, possibly copying the
13 relevant history.
14
15 This does not change in any way with github.
18 Are you suggesting that we move away from IRC now, because not all
19 important discussions start on our mailing lists?